Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eminem Leaks New Single "Crack A Bottle"

An exclusive leak has hit the internet, and pop stations around the country ringin'!!! Shady/Aftermath released the single "Crack A Bottle" from the upcoming Eminem album RELAPSE. Now seeing how this IS the Hip Hop Critic blogspot, sit back and catch how we feel. I am mos def an Em fan, but I hate Em's singles. They are extremely obnoxious, but catchy. I had much higher hopes for higher quality lyrical content from the sleeping giant Dr., but just hearing from Dre is enough I guess. I really hope the (very) long awaited RELAPSE makes up in album filler like prior (pre-Encore) Em albums have. Hip Hop heads are craving what Em has failed to deliver in years....Slim Shady. The sing-songish hooks, and wack melodies are in desperate need of a Royce 5'9/Slim Shady reunion. WAIT A MINUTE...thats an idea....Bad vs. Evil 09 style. Somebody tell Nickel Nine to quit ghostin' for Diddy, and shoot to Cali to rhyme with Slim. Hopefully the lack of monetary starvation hasn't hit the lyrical juggernaut's camp.
-100
J.RollemSwol
Serchlite Music
www.rollemswol.com

10 comments:

  1. Last Night I drop "Real Slim Shady" at the Club Last night and folks lost it. Now mind you I am not a Big Eminem fan but I cannot lie and say He does have lyrical skill because he is one of the best MC's in 20 years to touch a microphone.

    But to keep things short and sweet about this song "Crack a Bottle" crack me over the head this song sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure what they are thinking in putting this one out. I guess the whole Em/Dre/50 thing is a big cha-ching to people

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured as much. I have a feeling I better get the song before my gig next week. LAWD HELP ME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, That seems like a good idea. I am not mad at hearing Em on something new but I am just not a fan of his beat choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. isnt this the same song that leaked with Em doing the dre lyrics???

    not good at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure if this is the same one, might be tho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta agree with you Serch, Eminem's beat selection is often not great. Yes, this is the track that leaked with Eminem doing Dre's verse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this track is weak. frustrates me because Em is SUCH a good lyricist. is this an example of someone surrounding themselves with knucklehead yes men who support their bad choices? before the laughable Encore album and before he went into hibernation - he had the world's ear. could've led by example and moved hip-hop foward - but he didn't step up. it's a damn shame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like this song at all!!! WTF? I have to agree, it's got to be because 50 and Dre are on it. It still sucks.
    Of the subject of that song, I disgree with you J.RollemSwol, I thought Encore was good. I liked it (and I know Imma get madd heat for this) much more than The Eminem Show (IMO his worse album, really only worse album by him). of course Marshall Mathers LP is his best but I hated The Eminem Show album, Enocre over that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. em is dope,and suffers from an ailment common in dope mc's which is subpar beats.dr.dre is really not the beatsmith to go to if you're a lyricist,(that will bring heat,lol)he is a club banger creator,the NWA /deep cover days are long gone,that's it.the last eminem tracks I remember liking are any man( on soundbombing II),lose yourself,and toy soldiers.

    ReplyDelete