Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Biter's Beware

Here's another song that my boy Big Kev turned me onto recently. The song is by T-Pain, and is directed towards all the people in the industry that bitched,moaned, and complained about him using the auto tune all the time, now I had the pleasure of being around Mr. Pain during a recent interview and ask him the mood he was in when he recorded this certain song (that video should be up soon) the song is properly entitled "Karaoke" and in my opinion is very dope. You guys get back to us and let us know what you think.

p.s. Peep the Kanye cameo (funny as hell)

---Renegade Rich

2 comments:

  1. I categorically hate T-Pain, but he has a song here and there I like. This one has a pretty decent beat. I can't forgive him for saying Kanye & Weezy are the only ones cool. I'd assuming he's refering to them using the robot shit on their vocals. Kanye's new album is horrible.

    Kanye should stick to rapping and stop doing the voxcode shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He still won't let himself get heard singing without that auto-tune. He had to rap about it to make his point. And I wish Cher would come out with T-Pain/ Lil Wayne dis track, talking about how they're taking her 1998 "Believe" style.

    ReplyDelete