Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is Master P Partially Responsible???

As per my last post "Everyones Favorite Occupation" I bring some reasoning, and possible finger pointing. Master P could be to blame for everyone wanting to be a rapper. Now, he wasnt the first one to do the whole "independent" thing, but he was the first one that openly gave the plan away. I am personally holding Percy Miller responsible for the over saturation of WHACK in the rap game. Dont get me wrong I had a tank necklace, and I bought everything P dropped every tuesday for that summer of 90 something, but the majority of it was not lyrically sound, nor did it send a positive message. Good trunk rattling beats riddled the No Limit era, and it was good music to smoke to, but where I fault P is...he gave up too much info on the blueprint (*i.e. Do-It-Yourself Rap Mogul 101). Right around that time is when everybody wanted to be a "C.E.O", and own a "record label"...and please dont claim to be one if you dont know what those letters stand for. Immediately following that era is when all these bullshit basement rappers started dropping bum ass "mixtapes" and everyone in the fucking world got bit by the "I think I'm goona be Diddy Bug". See in every field of business there are certain things you just dont tell everyone (i.e. who has a recipe for McDonalds fries? or why cant you buy Capri Sun in a gallon jug??) So here comes P...he "inherits" some $$$ opens a record store, and recording studio, starts making records, presses them up himself, and says "fuck it I'll distribute them too" and makes a name for himself...then that motherfucker tells everyone in the whole world how he did it, brick by fucking brick...now kids everywhere save there dime sack flippin money and wanna be P. Thanks for the bombardment of bullshit we gotta filter thru to hear good shit Percy...UUUUGGGGHHHHHH lol
J.RollemSwol
(I just bought an Escalade....I luv this fucking country)
www.rollemswol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment