Thursday, February 12, 2009

Exclusive Busta Rhymes & T-Pain "Hustlers Anthem"

Is it just me, or is Busta past his time? Lemme justify before you stone me. Dude is mad cool on the personal, but i dont like the turn Bussa Bus has taken in the past few years. I dont believe for a second that Busta is still "bubblin crack", or chillin with heavyweight drug traffickers. The fact that he jumped on the Crack Movin' Bandwagon actually hurts my feelings because Busta (circa 1990+) prized himself on individuality, and bein' a dick rider (well thats what jockin style is right) is out of what I thought his character was. This track is okay, but I'll let you be the judge....peep, Ima hit u wit the new shit, then immediately follow up with a classic album cut.
J.RollemSwol
www.rollemswol.com

1 comment:

  1. A T-Pain-Less version would be much better ! (completely ruins the track)

    ReplyDelete