Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EXCLUSIVE-Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi-Welcome To HeartBreak

Yeeeaaahhh(Ben Stein monotone) I'm still undecided if Kanye singing is whack or just so new and different that it's misunderstood...dunno kinda leaning more towards the gay end (no offense I'm not a homophob I'm just sayin). He goes in most of the time, but he kinda comes across like there's some sugar granules floating in his tank. Do you think if he wasnt a Hov protege he would have been as successful? I dont...other than his will to win..I think he wouldnt have made it without being picked up by the big homie. This video is pretty dope but the song???? I'm really not feeling the singing...since I'm outtin this fool...lemme give him 2 snaps and a twist HATED IT (You know how I know ur gay?? Everytime you show your face in public people question your sexuality because you dress, talk, walk, and act like a FLAMER. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck type a thing I reckon.)
J.RollemSwol
www.rollemswol.com

KANYE WEST "Welcome To Heartbreak" Directed by Nabil from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment