Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EXCLUSIVE-T.I. & Justin Timberlake-Dead and Gone

I was feelin this track when I copped Paper Trail..I had that gut feeling it would end up being a single. Pretty glad to see they made a video for it. I hope T.I keeps his head strong during his incarceration, something tells me he'll do just fine. You know, I had the pleasure of meeting T.I in a back room interview in Detroit, and he was a very cool composed, and friendly dude. You can peep that great 4 part interview at www.youtube.com/serchlitemusic. But back to the track...the only thing they should have done different is Timberlakes verse at the end...the whole north east west thing he does is kinda whack..but other than that its a decent track. SHOUT OUT TO TIP
J.RollemSwol
www.rollemswol.com

Serch. T.I. J.RollemSwol. Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment