Tuesday, February 17, 2009

50 Cent Droppin Jewels

what up what up..
today I heard Fitty's new track "I Get It In", and it thought it was ahhh well alright, typical sing songish hook with Fif just mush mouthin' his way thru the bars like a 40 year old drunk fat guy on bar row during happy hour. What I did like was a drop I heard at the end of the track, here Fifty stated something along these lines "This is something my Grandfather always told me...U should never waste time talking to those worse of then you. What do they have to offer you? What can u learn from a mu**cka doing less than you, Only talk with people that can teach you something" Now that is not a direct quote, but pretty close. Do you agree with that statement? I dont really condone it because in my mindframe..it shouldnt be what they can do 4 you but rather what you can do for them (shout out to JFK), but holla at me, lemme know how you feel.
J.RollemSwol
www.rollemswol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment