Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gem Selection: Beatnuts "Watch Out Now"

Yo Yo
Heres a blast from the past...fuckin classic B. This joint nails all the elements of a raw track..the beat is crazy, flow infectious...and swag is phenominal. I think these fools may have been on the verge of the reggaeton invasion before there ever was a reggaeton invasion. I wish JuJu and Pshyco Les would drop some new shit, but I think I remember seein their faces on a vitamin D carton. Too bad great talent has a tendency to fade away and eventually become a memory.
J.RollemSwol
www.rollemswol.com

2 comments:

  1. this was my songgggggggggg! they need to come back out with some good shyt like this...brings me back to chillin on the block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed,this is a fave club banger here in dominican republic,juju's land of origin,this,and "se acabo"were bigger than some biggie joints over here..."gotta get my grub on some toto"-priceless,hahaha(not quite the rza laughter sample from"aint the devils happy"lol...)ok,baaaad joke!peace out to the beatnuts,props over here is another gem...

    ReplyDelete