Monday, March 23, 2009

Kid Cudi: Day-N-Nite

There's not too much new shit that's released that finds it's way to my top list, but every once in awhile even I become suprised at some new music that is put out here fo instance we have an artist by the name Kid Cudi whom is signed to Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label, the song is entitled "Day-n-Nite".... I'm not 100% sure if I like the song in whole or just the fact that it is very catchy, here it is for your enjoyment, let us know what you think. LEAVE A COMMENT

The video is pretty dope too, if your into the whole acid trip thing


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song and video are definitely DOPE! But I think its more R&B or Pop rather than hip-hop. Sounds more like singing than rapping to me. Anyway I heard this cat wrote this song like 3ys ago and finally someone heard it and decided to put him on. He definitely seems dedicated and persistence paid off. I'll wait to pass final judgment til we see what his next release sounds like but this track is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really couldn't agree with your comment more Slick, in perspective it is very R&Bish but some of his other work is very hip-hop, but until we get a finished product we really can't tell....


    -----Renegade Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your spot...come check me out whenever WWW.POETIKUNIVERSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete